En Suite Amenities
With 15 distinctively furnished suites and an ethos of local sustainability and environmental accountability, Salida’s Palace Hotel is designed for the contemporary traveler.
En suite amenities include: Complimentary tea and organic fresh ground coffee, room service breakfast including orange juice, fresh hot home baked muffins, and signature “Palace Parfaits”. Kitchenette (includes vintage dishes and cooking basics), flat screen TV, individualized climate control systems. WIFI is available throughout the hotel.
All soaps have been lovingly crafted from all natural scents and materials by Colorado artisans at Summit Soap Co. Luxurious linens, pillows and towels made of eucalyptus are provided by Sacred Sleep, a new pilot division of the local environmental stewards at Pinto Barn. A rooftop photovoltaic feedback system compliments conventional power supply.
Most suites are intended for double, adult occupancy; we cannot accommodate children under the age of 12 years except for the child and pet friendly and handicapped accessible suite #101 on the ground floor.
- Continental Breakfast
- Well-stocked Kitchenette
- Flat Screen TV
- Free WIFI Internet Access
- Clock Radio with ipod Dock
- Individual Climate Control
- Complimentary Artisan Soaps
- Custom Eucalyptus Linens
- Hair Dryer
- Ground level storage for bikes, skis, etc.
General Services & Amenities
- Number of floors ‒ 3 (No elevator)
The historic nature of our building does not allow for an elevator. All suites are located on the second and third floors, except one ground floor unit.
- Numerous restaurants and pubs nearby
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of suites ‒ 15
- Free WIFI internet
- Free guest laundry
- Reserved off-street parking available
- Bike, ski and equipment storage (No boats)
- Nearby business, entertainment & event center (200 feet away)
- Grocery store nearby (1+1/2 Blocks)
- Overlooking the park and Arkansas River
- One pet friendly suite